If you have been trying to make life a bit more fun, here’s a by no means exhaustive list of fun and simple things to do…
- Watch a movie in the middle of the day. If you want to, get your comfy clothes on and make popcorn.
- Make a list of your 10 best qualities.
- Ask your family and friends to list what they appreciate about you. Write it down and refer to it later when you need a pick-me-up.
- Curl up with a hot drink and a good book. Snuggle in and enjoy.
- Make 3 new outfits with clothes you already have.
- Make something good for dinner with stuff you already have in your pantry. Don’t be afraid to get creative.
- Play a board game. Play it by yourself if you like! You can be 2 people, can’t you?
- Go on a walk and appreciate stuff around you.
- Pretend you are 10 years old, and ask yourself what fun thing you want to do today. Then go ahead and do it.
If you don’t mind spending a little money, think about what hobby you would like to do – not to accomplish anything in particular, but just for fun. Then take yourself out to the hobby store to pick out your stuff. Just because you’re not a kid anymore, doesn’t mean you can’t play and have fun!